Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
66 km of cross-country ski trails await you in Courchevel. Between forest and snowy meadows, the cross-country ski trails will make you discover preserved places.
Some ideas :
- Loop of the Col de la Loze : The trail goes through moraines at the foot of the Rocher de la Loze (2,5 km).
- Itinerary of the Bouc Blanc : Hilly route in the forest (be careful to cross the ski slopes), 5 km.
- Courchevel / Méribel Altiport : Interesting excursion allowing to pass in the valley of Méribel (17 km).
- Courchevel La Tania : Interesting forest trail to reach La Tania (15 km).
- Boucle du belvédère : Easy and sunny trail passing near the farms of Pralin and by the path of Avals (5 km).
- Les Brigues / Chantery : Forest trail, uphill on the way out (be careful to cross the ski slope), 5 km.
- Nordic site of Praz (3 loops): It is on this site of the 1992 Olympic Games that Fabrice Guy and Sylvain Guillaume won the gold and silver medals of the Nordic combined. 3 loops of 1,5 km, 7 km, and 8,5 km.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
To know more about Covid-19 health measures, check the webpage : https://www.courchevel.com/en/courchevel-preparing-best-environment-welcome-you
From 03/12/2022 to 23/04/2023.
Subject to snow conditions.
Free of charge. Some loops are accessible by ski lifts and require the purchase of a pedestrian pass.