Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Experience a genuine countryside escape during this visit.
You can go fetch the cows in the fields and bring them back to be milked in the summer, you feed them hay in the stables during winter. All this while discovering the story of this family farm.
- Explanation on the story and functioning of the farm
- May-October: walking to the fields to bring the cows back for milking
- November-April: visiting and feeding the cows staying indoors at that time of year
- Explanation of ice cream making with a visual aid (the ice cream lab is not open to the public for hygienic reasons)
- Watching cow milking
- Tasting fresh milk, cheese from Tamié abbey, ice cream and sorbets.
All year round, daily.
One price: 15 € (per person.).
Free entry for children < 3 years.
- Langues parlées : EnglishFrench
- Animaux acceptés : Non