Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Stroll to get some height and observe the village of Notre Dame de Bellecombe and its famous bell tower.
DEPARTURE: Tourist Office.
ROUTE: From the Tourist Office, go down briefly along the Route des Grandes Alpes to the ÉGLISE signpost. Take the road then the path between the houses to LES NANTETS then left to CHELOUP. Cross the road in the direction of HAUT DE CHELOUP and turn left on the track to go up to REGUET. From there, down the trail on the left LE MANS then the track, again to the left to reach the TERRET then the village.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- The "télétraineau", a ski transport lift classified industrial heritage that you can admire in front of the parking of the town hall. Dating from 1937, it was the first ski lift of Notre Dame de Bellecombe. It operated until 1948 before being replaced by the first ski lift with pylons. This model, unique in France, allowed to transport 20 people with their skis to the summit of Reguet in 6 minutes.
- Cheloup Farms, an example of well preserved architecture of these old buildings.
- View of the village of Notre Dame de Bellecombe and its famous bulbous bell tower.
From 01/06 to 30/09.
Walking and hiking map of the Val d'Arly for sale at 7 € or Topo Walks and Short hikes on sale at € 3.50 in the tourist offices.
- Services : Pets welcome
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardChequeCash
- Animaux acceptés : Oui
- Type de parcours : Boucle
This can interest you
- Animaux acceptés
Tourist Office of Val d'Arly - Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe Office
Tourist Office of Val d'Arly bureau in Notre Dame de Bellecombe. Welcome of the public, information, booking, sales, ...
Notre Dame de Bellecombe church
The church at Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe, which is dedicated to Our Lady of the Nativity, was built between 1876 and ...
Museum "House of Fairy Tales"
Once upon a time... the House of Fairy Tales... A magical and unusual museum with animated playlets and characters, ...