Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
As part of the fully restored mill, come and discover Flumet's life through the museum space: exhibition of photos, objects of traditional life and old costumes. A restaurant allows you to enjoy a woodcutter's soup.
Museum: Free visit,
- During school holidays (except October) = Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4pm to 7pm.
- Outside school holidays = From January to April, Tuesdays from 4pm to 7pm.
Mill: Free visit,
- During the summer only = Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4pm to 7pm.
Free to participate.
Group rate available for > 8 people.
Price for adult group : 3€ / adult
Price forchildren group (under 14 year old) : 2€ / children.
- Services : Pets welcomeGuided individual toursGuided group toursTour free of chargeGuided toursUnguided individual tours
- Paiement : ChequeCash
- Langues parlées : GermanEnglishFrenchItalian
- Animaux acceptés : Oui
This can interest you
The Abymes bridge connects Flumet with Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe. Interesting not only for its architecture, the bridge ...Flumet
Hanging houses – Panoramic view
Flumet’s hanging houses, with their foundations built into the actual rock, overlook the river Arly 40m below. The ...Flumet
Col des Aravis - Bogneuve - Chaucisse - Flumet
With our Electric Mountain Bikes, ecological transport, accessible and user-friendly, marvel at the wonders of Val ...La Giettaz
Flumet - Chaucisse - Flumet FFC n°58
This course offers a progressive rise for exploring the hamlet of Chaucisse.Flumet
Electric touring bike itinerary - Panoramic road
With our Electric Mountain Bikes, ecological transport, accessible and user-friendly, marvel at the wonders of Val ...Flumet
Loop of "Arly" FFC n° 59
This small loop allows to discover the close surroundings of Flumet.Flumet