Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
From the time of its foundation in 1658, this chapel was dedicated to St John the Baptist and integrated with the parish of Crest-Voland, despite its distance from the village. Its ruins were rebuilt around 1752.
Until the middle of the 20th century, a fair took place there on the 23rd of June, gathering mountain farmers from Val d'Arly and Beaufortain. They exchanged cattle and all essential utensils for mountain pasture life.
- Services : Not open to the public
- Animaux acceptés : Non
This can interest you
Originally dedicated to St Claude, this chapel existed already in 1677. Rebuilt around 1850 and placed under the protection ...
A simple wayside shrine in 1663, the chapel dedicated to Saint Aubin and Saint François de Sales was blessed in 1668. ...
The church of Crest-Voland, which is dedicated to the Nativity of Our Lady, was built between 1863 and 1866 on the ...
Col des Saisies
890 Points – After an initial section high above the Arly Gorge, the road through the resort of Crest Voland provides ...