Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
A new blue run in the Colorado Bike Park in Plagne Centre. Access from Colorado chairlift. Level: easy
In La Plagne, you can ride a combination of mountain peaks, valleys and forests!
The Bike Park offers a variety of routes and facilities to help you learn and progress, with areas reworked for even more downhill fun.
The Colorado Bike Park includes:
- 11 downhill runs: 1 black, 2 red, 5 blue, 3 green
- 3 chairlifts (Colorado, Colosses, Bergerie) with bike attachments, specifically for the Bike Park!
- Shuttle buses between the valley and the resort (paying, not included on the lift ticket) and free inter-village buses.
The routes are accessible in July and August, when the lifts are open.
Washing stations at the bottom of the Colorado chairlift and the Roche de Mio gondola
Mountain biking is a physical and sporting activity that can involve risks. Stay safe!
From 02/07 to 27/08/2023.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Summer 2023 prices :
- children under 5 : free
- one way trip in La Plagne :
6,50€ from 5 to 12 years
8€ from 13 years
4 ways (single price from 5 years) : 26€
- 3 consecutive hours Bike Park (Colorado, Bergerie et Colosses) :
single price (5 years and over) : 15€
- 1 day La Plagne :
16€ from 5 to 12 years
19€ from 13 years
- La Plagne 7 consecutive days :
56€ from 5 to 12 years
69€ from 13 years
- La Plagne Season :
111€ from 5 to 12 years
138€ from 13 years
- 1 day Paradiski extension (only at the lift pass office) :
13€ from 5 to 12 years
16€ from 13 years.
- Services : Accessible via ski lift
- Langues parlées : French
- Animaux acceptés : Non
- Type de parcours : ALLER_ITINERANCE
This can interest you
Bike park - Blue Tomato
Blue Tomato is a blue trail in the Colorado Bike Park in La Plagne (level: easy) The Colorado Bike Park is in Plagne ...La Plagne
La Plagne Bike Park
The Bike Park is accessible for riders of all levels, from beginner to experienced. It offers a wide range of trails ...La Plagne
Bike park - Poney Club
Poney Club is a green trail in the Colorado Bike Park in La Plagne (level: very easy) The Colorado Bike Park is in ...La Plagne
Bike park - X'Trem Canyon
X'Trem Canyon is a black trail in the Colorado Bike Park in La Plagne (level: difficult). It is a variant of "Redskin" ...La Plagne
Colorado lift ticket sales point
To enjoy the peaks of La Plagne, you can take the chairlifts with or without a bike! Access to a range of hiking and ...La Plagne
Take Colorado chairlift to ride the Bike Park!La Plagne
Enjoy the Mountain with the chairliftsLa Plagne