Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Renovated two-storey lodge with environmentally compatible materials. On the third floor of a 17th century house, at the heart of the medieval city of Conflans and close to the city centre of Albertville. Vintage and original decoration.
Restaurants, pub, museum and art shop on site. Close to the olympic sites, hiking paths, bathing spots and ski resorts.
Eric, ski instructor and qualified mountain guide will be pleased to accompany you on walks/hikes to help you discover the wild open places still preserved in our mountains.
Certification labels : ecological lodge / Vineyards and discoveries / Bicycle welcome / Lonely Planet / Petit Futé.
All year round.
Week: 450 to 490 €.
- Confort : No-smokingBaby equipmentKitchenShowerPrivate washing machineDishwasherTelevisionMicrowaveLiving roomBed 90 cmBaby bedBaby chair
- Services : Tourist brochures
- Équipements : Shelter for bikes/mountain bikesGarden roomBarbecueCar parkSeparate entranceGardenEquipment store closedsemi-detached with owner's housePrivate parkingSeparate garden
- Langues parlées : GermanEnglishFrench
- Labels : 3 épis/ears of corn3 épis/ears of corn
- Nombre de chambres : 2
- Animaux acceptés : Non
This can interest you
Au Cheval Blanc
Situated in the heart of the historic town of Conflans, former coaching inn during the 17th century, within a 5 minutes' ...Albertville
La Belle Etoile
Renovated two-storey lodge with environmentally compatible materials. On the third floor of a 17th century house, at ...Albertville