Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
La Plagne offers several cross-country ski trails in majestic mountain surroundings and through the forests.
81 kilometres of slopes across the different sites of La Plagne (Champagny en Vanoise, Plagne Montalbert, Montchavin-Les Coches, and the altitude resorts).
Champagny Nordic area: paying access
From 16/12/2023 to 28/04/2024.
Free of charge. La Plagne Montalbert:
- A gondola ticket for €8 adults (aged 13 to 74) and €7 children (aged 5 to 12) for the Prajourdan cross-country ski run.
Champagny en Vanoise
- Domaine de Champagny: charge for access to the Nordic area
Montchavin-Les Coches :
- Access by Montchavin chairlift, Pierres Blanches €8 adult (13 to 74 years) and €7 child (5 to 12 years) or Lac Noir gondola at €8 adult (13 to 74 years) and €7 child (5 to 12 years) (ticket at the lift ticket office)
La Plagne Altitude :
- Access is free.
- Services : Pets welcomePets supplement
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardCheckTravellers ChequeCash
- Langues parlées : EnglishFrench
- Animaux acceptés : Oui
This can interest you
Hiking and Cross Country-skiing - Domaine Montchavin-Les Coches
16 km of trails through the forest and along the "balcony" offer a striking view of Mont-Blanc, in the heart of the ...Montchavin-les-Coches
Cross-country ski trails La Plagne Montalbert
So that visitors can try different forms of skiing, the resort offers 20 km of cross-country ski trails of 3 levels ...Plagne-Montalbert