Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Situated at the heart of Crest-Voland’s municipal forest, the Refuge du Lachat offers the perfect setting for a meal stop with your loved ones. You’ll find a relaxed atmosphere, sunny terrace and the chance to taste some regional dishes.
Wherever possible, the refuge tries to use good locally-grown, organic produce in its cooking. They work mainly using un-processed ingredients, with the team taking great pleasure to cook simple, homemade dishes.
The lunchtime menu changes slightly according to the season :
In the summer, we mainly offer savoury and sweet crêpes as well as homemade pastries and cakes.
In the winter, our menu is enhanced with tasty, regional dishes that will recharge the batteries of our ski enthusiasts and will show off our most famous regional food.
From 23/04 to 21/10/2022, daily between 9 am and 6 pm.
From 22/10/2022 to 21/04/2023, daily.
From 22/04 to 20/10/2023, daily.
From 23/04 to 21/10/2022
A la carte: 6 to 22 €
Child menu: 12 €
Dish of the day: 12 to 20 €
Bouteille d'eau: 6 to 11 €
Café: 2 €
Vins: 3 to 45 €.
From 22/10/2022 to 21/04/2023.
From 22/04 to 20/10/2023.
- Services : Pets welcomeRestaurantTakeaway/cooked dishes
- Équipements : BarTerraceToiletsCar parkRestaurantPrivate parking
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardCurrencyCash
- Langues parlées : GermanEnglishSpanishFrench
- Spécialités : Cheese specialitiesTraditional French cookingOrganic cuisineGluten-free dishesLactose-free dishesoffers dishes "homemade"
- Catégorie : Restaurant on the ski slopes
- Type de restauration : Hotel-Restaurant
- Animaux acceptés : Oui