Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
The Portes du Mont-Blanc ski area offers facilities for the practice of handiski and facilitate access to the slopes and the various skilifts.
To access easily to "Les Portes du Mont Blanc" ski area, it is recommended that you drive to the bottom of the ski slopes in Combloux, and park in one of the 6 dedicated parking places directly before the ski slopes.
From there, the disabled skiers will be able to use three different clutched lifts: Beauregard chairlift (not accessible to ski-chair users), Pertuis chairlift and Christomet chairlift.
The skiers can also use five other chairlifts, although they are unclutched: La Ravine, Les Prés, Jouty, La Grande Rare and La Tête du Torraz chairlifts.
Six skilifts can also welcome uni-skis or dual-skis.
You can also access the ski area from La Giettaz village thanks to 2 non-clutched chairlifts: La Grande Rare and La Tête du Torraz.
Please note that it is not possible to ski from Combloux to La Giettaz using a tandem-ski as the return trip is made via two button lifts unable to welcome tandem-skis.
The button lifts are accessible to uni-ski or dual-ski only.
The following lifts are NOT accessible to disabled skier:
- Jaillet ski gondola
- Bouchet button lift
- Crève Coeur button lift
For any further information, please contact the following Ski Pass Offices:
- In La Cry (Combloux), open from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm. Located next to Beauregard chairlift, which cannot be accessed using a ski-chair.
- The Ski Pass Desk at the Tourist Office in Combloux village centre.
- Buy tomorrow's ski pass today, from 4:00 pm onwards.
- Special price rates for disabled skiers, please present your Orange card to find out more.
Wheelchairs are available in the following places:
- In the Picnic Room in Les Brons car park
- In the Picnic Room located at the top of Jaillet gondola
- At the top of Pertuis chairlift
From 17/12/2022 to 26/03/2023.
Subject to snow conditions.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Ski pass rates: The special rate for disabled skiers will only be granted to the orange card holders.
- Paiement : American ExpressBank/credit cardCheckTravellers ChequeCurrencyCashContactless payment
- Langues parlées : French
- Animaux acceptés : Non
This can interest you
- Animaux acceptés
Les Portes du Mont Blanc - La Giettaz
Ski area "Les Portes du Mont-Blanc": 100km of slopes linking the resorts of Combloux, Megève (Jaillet), La Giettaz ...La Giettaz