Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Enjoy home-style cooking and a warm friendly atmosphere at this charming restaurant in downtown Faverges-Seythenex.
In downtown Faverges, halfway between Annecy and Albertville, you will come across a charming restaurant with parking nearby. The chef will cook a home-style meal, and you will enjoy taking a relaxing break in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The cozy off-yellow and wood setting, as well as the antique objects collected here and there over the years all tell a story! Our specialty: veal kidneys.
From 01/01 to 30/12, daily.
Closed monday in envening & sunday.
Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.
A la carte: 7.50 to 19 €.
- Services : Pets welcomeWi-fiTourist brochuresTourist informationRestaurantTakeaway/cooked dishes
- Équipements : Shelter for bikes/mountain bikesTerraceToiletsParking
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardChequeCashMoneo resto
- Langues parlées : GermanEnglishFrench
- Spécialités : offers dishes "homemade"
- Catégorie : Traditional cooking
- Type de restauration : Restaurant
- Nombre maximum de couverts : 34
- Nombre maximum de couverts (terrasse) : 10
- Animaux acceptés : Oui
This can interest you
- Animaux acceptés
Urban heritage path
Discover the industrial and historical heritage of Faverges in 8 "stations". Each step of the way, a witness from Faverges ...
Keep of the Faverges Lords
This monumental heritage dates from the 13th century and is located between the Savoie County and Geneva County. The ...
- Animaux acceptés
Viuz-Faverges Archeological Museum
Travel back in time from Prehistory to the Middle Ages with objects found during excavations in Faverges and its surroundings. ...
Butterflies and Insects Museum
Over 5000 butterflies and insects from the 5 continents. There are only 3 museum of this kind in France. Stick insects ...
Mountain bike itinerary: in and around Faverges
A leisurely ride through Faverges Valley, along the Glière River, with Mont-Blanc and Les Bauges in the background. ...
Mountain bike route: Sous la dent
A short and technical route with great views of Arclosan, Mont Charvin and filled with fun creek and forest crossings. ...