Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Enjoy home-style cooking and a warm friendly atmosphere at this charming restaurant in downtown Faverges-Seythenex.
In downtown Faverges, halfway between Annecy and Albertville, you will come across a charming restaurant with parking nearby. The chef will cook a home-style meal, and you will enjoy taking a relaxing break in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The cozy off-yellow and wood setting, as well as the antique objects collected here and there over the years all tell a story! Our specialty: veal kidneys.
From 01/01 to 30/12, daily.
Closed monday in envening & sunday.
A la carte: 7.50 to 19 €.
- Services : Pets welcomeWi-fiTourist brochuresTourist informationRestaurantTakeaway/cooked dishes
- Équipements : Shelter for bikes/mountain bikesTerraceToiletsParking
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardChequeCashMoneo resto
- Langues parlées : GermanEnglishFrench
- Spécialités : Traditional French cookingoffers dishes "homemade"
- Catégorie : Traditional cooking
- Type de restauration : Restaurant
- Nombre maximum de couverts : 34
- Nombre maximum de couverts (terrasse) : 10
- Animaux acceptés : Oui
This can interest you
- Animaux acceptés
Urban heritage path
Discover the industrial and historical heritage of Faverges in 8 "stations". Each step of the way, a witness from Faverges ...Faverges-Seythenex
Keep of the Faverges Lords
This monumental heritage dates from the 13th century and is located between the Savoie County and Geneva County. The ...Faverges-Seythenex
- Animaux acceptés
Viuz-Faverges Archeological Museum
Travel back in time from Prehistory to the Middle Ages with objects found during excavations in Faverges and its surroundings. ...Faverges-Seythenex
Butterflies and Insects Museum
Over 5000 butterflies and insects from the 5 continents. There are only 3 museum of this kind in France. Stick insects ...Faverges-Seythenex
Mountain bike itinerary: in and around Faverges
A leisurely ride through Faverges Valley, along the Glière River, with Mont-Blanc and Les Bauges in the background. ...Faverges-Seythenex
Mountain bike route: Sous la dent
A short and technical route with great views of Arclosan, Mont Charvin and filled with fun creek and forest crossings. ...Faverges-Seythenex