Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
This leaf hut that floats in the sky like an invitation to discovery ...
The unique architecture of the leaf hut, as if levitating above the forest, gently invites you for an exceptional and unusual experience.
Its rooftop perched 15 meters high offers a panoramic view of our splendid mountains, the queen of which wears its white coat in all seasons, Mont-Blanc.
All year round.
Two people: 450 to 660 €.
Tax not included.
Payment 100% during booking.
Delivery of keys on site.
You can call us every day between 9am and 12pm and between 2pm and 6pm
- Confort : Vacuum cleanerBaby equipmentPrivate WCKitchenFireplace / Wood burning stoveComfort beddingShowerSheets and towels includedHair dryerPrivate balconySeparate toilet1 shower roomSofaSound-proofed accommodationBed 160 cmBaby bedTowel included
- Services : Pets welcomeBreakfast in roomBookingTourist brochuresCleaning/housekeeping at end of stayRestaurantTakeaway/cooked dishesBeds made on arrival
- Équipements : Play areaTerraceBarbecueJacuzzi®Car parkSustainable developmentSeparate entranceDetached accommodationPrivate parkingOuthouseCheese fondue setBoard games
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardCheckCashCredit transferPaypal
- Langues parlées : EnglishFrench
- Nombre de chambres : 1
- Capacité maximum d‘accueil : 2
- Animaux acceptés : Oui
This can interest you
Large chapel or small church? The hamlet of Chaucisse was a very long walk from the parish church… especially in ...Saint-Nicolas-la-Chapelle
Flumet - Chaucisse - Flumet FFC n°58
Circular route above Saint Nicolas La Chapelle with superb views of Mont-Blanc.Flumet