Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
To discover the stream hut, you will have to cross the 15-meter-long monkey bridge leading to the terrace of the hut.
This hut of an area of 30m², with traditional mountain architecture is also perched on piles at 6m from the ground.
With a capacity of 2 to 5 people, it is accessible by a monkey bridge 15 m long.
With a unique atmosphere, in a warm and relaxed, visitors will be tempted by its playful side where young and old will find their happiness throughout the year.
The hut of Ruisseau has a pellet stove, a terrace of 20m ², a tubular slide, a play area under the cabin, a horizontal net as a bed for children (or people extra).
All year round.
Two people: 350 to 520 €.
Tax not included.
Payment 100% during booking.
Delivery of keys on site.
You can call us every day between 9am and 12pm and between 2pm and 6pm
- Confort : Vacuum cleanerBaby equipmentPrivate WCKitchenFireplace / Wood burning stoveComfort beddingShowerSheets and towels includedHair dryerPrivate balconySeparate toilet1 shower roomSofaSound-proofed accommodationBed 90 cmBed 160 cmBaby bed
- Services : Pets welcomeBreakfast in roomBookingTourist brochuresCleaning/housekeeping at end of stayRestaurantTakeaway/cooked dishesBeds made on arrival
- Équipements : Play areaTerraceBarbecueJacuzzi®Car parkSustainable developmentSeparate entranceDetached accommodationPrivate parkingOuthouseCheese fondue setBoard games
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardChequeCashCredit transferPaypal
- Langues parlées : EnglishFrench
- Nombre de chambres : 2
- Capacité maximum d‘accueil : 5
- Animaux acceptés : Oui
This can interest you
Large chapel or small church? The hamlet of Chaucisse was a very long walk from the parish church… especially in ...Saint-Nicolas-la-Chapelle
Flumet - Chaucisse - Flumet FFC n°58
Circular route above Saint Nicolas La Chapelle with superb views of Mont-Blanc.Flumet