Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Set off for Savoie in the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region, in the heart of the Tarentaise valley. This is where, facing Mont Blanc, at the gateway to the Hauts de Villaroger Nature Reserve and the Vanoise National Park, rises the Les Arcs / Peisey-Vallandry mountain resort, with the emblematic Aiguille Rouge its highest peak at over 3000m.
Since 1968, our company has been operating the mountain area granted to us by the communes of Bourg-Saint-Maurice, Villaroger, Peisey-Nancroix and Landry.
Until now, our role has been to maintain, secure, develop and make this high-altitude environment accessible - in particular via ski lifts. Today, we are committed to transforming the ski area into a sustainable mountain destination, so that everyone can discover it, find refuge here and there, experience extraordinary moments at altitude, and leave with a head full of memories and just one insane desire: to return, and soon.
- The ski resort present an exclusive offer to help you make the most of the slopes and the après-ski: two ground-breaking passes, each with a suite of services to keep everyone happy – old and young alike.
- Le domaine skiable présente une offre exclusive, conçue pour savourer autant l’après-ski que les pistes : deux pass innovants qui apportent chacun un bouquet de services pour le plus grand plaisir des grands et des petits.
- Avec le forfait samedijeskie profitez d'une offre spéciale valable uniquement en rechargement en ligne, avant vendredi minuit pour skier le samedi au tarif de 36€ sur le domaine skiable Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry.
- Retrouvez toutes nos offres et nos bons plans pour skier moins cher aux Arcs et à Peisey-Vallandry sur www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.ski
- Check our special Samedijeskie offer in Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry :
Your Saturday Pass for only 36 € ! Offer only available for online recharge before friday midnight on Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry ski area.
- Find our offers and good deals to ski much cheaper at Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry on www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.ski
From 08/07 to 02/09/2023, daily.
From 16/12/2023 to 27/04/2024, daily.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
Adult 1/2 day: from 50 €
Adult day: from 65 €
Adult Saturday: 39 €
Adult 6 days: from 330 €
Child 1/2 day : from 40 €
Child day : from 52 €
Child Saturday: 39 €
Child 6 days : from 264 €
Set price pedestrian day: from 22 €
Set price pedestrian week: from 85 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years, people > 74.
Child entry valid for 5 - 12 years.
Find all our offers on our website.
Website : https://www.lesarcs-reservation.com
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardCheckCash
- Langues parlées : GermanEnglishSpanishFrenchDutchRussian
- Animaux acceptés : Non
This can interest you
The les Arcs snowpark was designed by our team of 4 shapers who maintain it every day, for freestyle riding in a quality ...Les Arcs
Arpette chairliftLes Arcs
Transarc 1 Gondola
Located in Arc 1800, Transarc gondola is composed by 2 section : - 1705m-2107m (tsection 1) - 2107m-2545m (section ...Les Arcs
An area entirely dedicated to learning how to use your AVD (avalanche victim detector) in an area equipped with an ...Les Arcs
LA PISCINE is a stunning 3800m2 aquatic centre dedicated to wellness, fun and relaxation. It’s location right in ...Les Arcs
La Piste des Cabanes
This discovery piste, which winds through the forest, offers numerous opportunities to stop for a meditation break ...Les Arcs
The Vanoise Express
Link between Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne, created to cross the valley of Peisey-Nancroix without damaging it.Peisey-Vallandry
No matter what your skill level or your desires, skiiing will be a real pleasure in Peisey-Vallandry. The ski area ...Peisey-Vallandry
Discover this skier's paradise known as Paradiski® : a massive ski area that climbs to glaciers over 3000 m high, ...Les Arcs
Nordic area Peisey-Vallandry
The nordic area site of Peisey-Vallandry, at the gateway of the Vanoise National park, is a space of discoveries which ...Peisey-Vallandry