Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Bernard Gay has the privilege of gazing at the spectacular Bauges Mountains while cooking gourmet dishes using ingredients from his garden, fish from the surrounding lakes and Tamié cheese.
Under his guidance, this 17th century family farm has become a small guest house with10 rooms in a cosy unpretentious setting.
METS & VINS "Food & Wine" gathering
Set 5 course menu, before-dinner drink and wine included, for 78 €. Reservation required.
When? The last Friday evening and Saturday at noon of the month (except in February, July, August, and December).
TOUS AU RESTAURANT "Restaurant for all' rendezvous
for one menu purchased= one free! 65 euros' menu, drinks not included
(one euro goes to Tarentaise Nepal Singla Solidarite)
Appetiser, starter of your choice, meat or fish, Savoie cheeses or dessert
When? From Tuesday to Saturday of September (end of the month) October (lunch and dinner)
All year long OFFER a gift card for the amount of your choice: www.hotel-gay-sejour.com > restaurant or hotel> bons cadeaux
Le Mistral Gourmand welcomes you for the holidays with special menus for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve from 57 €, by reservation.
The restaurant is open on December 25th and January 1st for lunch.
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Closed on Sunday evening.
A la carte: 22 to 28 €
Adult menu: 35 to 86 €
Child menu: 16 €.
- Services : Coach accessAccommodationWi-fiTourist brochuresTourist informationRestaurant
- Équipements : Shelter for bikes/mountain bikesBarTerraceToiletsReception roomCar parkGardenRestaurantMeeting roomCoach parkingPrivate parkingBaby chairShady terrace
- Paiement : American ExpressBank/credit cardCarte JCBCheckCash
- Langues parlées : EnglishFrench
- Spécialités : Gastronomic cuisineTraditional French cookingoffers dishes "homemade"
- Catégorie : Traditional cookingGastronomic restaurantBistro restaurant
- Type de restauration : Hotel-Restaurant
- Nombre maximum de couverts : 42
- Nombre maximum de couverts (terrasse) : 12
- Animaux acceptés : Non
This can interest you
Chocolates and sweets (Chocolats et Gourmandises)
Chocolate maker Daniel Boitte selects only the best ingredients and uses his experience and expertise to create an ...Faverges-Seythenex