Vous n‘avez pas encore ajouté de fiche à vos favoris.
Exhibition space of the local area, mountain agriculture and the local AOP products. Experience life in the Val d'Arly through the film "Le Chemin du Lait dans le Val d'Arly" and then enjoy tastings of our local produce. Open daily, year round, from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm (unguided visit) - guided tours can be booked.
A whole digital museum where you will discover the 3 main axes of the visit with different levels of reading:
- The territory: the quality of our mountain pastures, herds, farmers
- The Cooperative: its operation, its quality approach, its traditional manufacturing method
- Reblochon: its manufacture, its origin, its character.
- Our Savoy cheeses
This space also has a projection room.
Possibility of guided visit: Museum space + short film "Travel diary in the Val d'Arly" + tasting of our cheeses, or other workshops.
All year round, daily between 8.30 am and 7 pm.
Closed exceptionally on May 1st, May 8th, November 1st and December 25th.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Guided tours at a charge.
Group rates on request.
Other activities, prices published in the Tourist Offices' activities programmes.
Réservations prises du lundi au vendredi de 8h30 à 17h30.
Réservation obligatoire 48h à l'avance pour les groupes.
Réservation obligatoire avant la veille à 17h pour les animations saisonnières.
- Services : Guided individual toursUnguided group toursGuided group toursEducational visitsCoach accessRoom hireBooking obligatoryThemed tourShopSet down on-site for groupsPermanent entertainments organiserTourist brochuresTour free of chargeGuided toursUnguided individual toursOnline shop
- Équipements : Picnic areaToiletsAir conditioningExhibition spaceCar parkFilm roomMeeting roomParkingPrivate parking
- Paiement : Bank/credit cardCheckCash
- Langues parlées : EnglishFrench
- Animaux acceptés : Non
This can interest you
Shop Dairy Cooperative in Val d’Arly Savoie Mont-Blanc
Manufacture and sale of Reblochon AOP, Beaufort AOP, Tomme and Raclette de Savoie IGP, Whole milk yogurts. Sale of ...Flumet
Coopérative Laitière du Val d'Arly- Savoie Mont-Blanc shop
Discover our cheeses from mountain agriculture: reblochon AOP certified, Beaufort AOP certified, Tomme de Savoie IGP ...Faverges-Seythenex
Val d'Arly Dairy Co-operative
Manufacture and direct sale of Reblochon and Beaufort PDO, Tomme and Raclette of Savoy IGP, cheese specialties and ...Flumet
Magasin Producteur de Chamonix – Coopérative Fruitière en Val d’Arly Savoie Mont-Blanc
You can discover our home made products, Reblochon, Beaufort, Tomme de Savoie, raclette, yogurt “La fraîche altitude” ...Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
Grocery store Cluses - Cooperative Fruitière in Val d'Arly Savoie Mont-Blanc
Our desire is to be closer to the milk producer who sees his work rewarded in a welcoming store, with quality products ...Cluses
Coopérative Fruitière en Val d’Arly Savoie Mont Blanc
Savour flavours of our cheeses made with milk from farms in and around Megève: Reblochon, Beaufort, Tomme, Raclette ...Megève